Friday 24 April 2009

Transcription - Tauran Mk 2

While I was having a bit of a metal block designing I went ahead and made a new Tauran from the new improved designs which I feel is much stronger than the old one
*Click on the picture to see the rest of them as blogger has cropped the right side off it*

Photobucket

So next this badboy is going to need texturing... I was hoping to get at least this Tauran if not William Mendella (dude in the fighting suit) modelled, textured and rigged as well. Although I don’t really think I’m going to get that done in the next 2 days....
I feel like I really should have given myself a head start on the next 4 weeks with Easter but I've not done a lot as I’m finding it hard to sit inside battling my computer when the weather outside is just so lush and I did myself to death with the last project and in the end I've come to the conclusion it’s not worth it.
Although blatantly at the end of this project I'll destroy myself as well :P

I wish it would just be cold and horrible for the next 4 weeks then come crit day the sun comes out and summer starts :P
No chance of that happening though....

No comments: