Tuesday 3 February 2009

Transcription - Gone Novel = FAIL

So from the point where I was watching Metropolis I thought to myself after watching it I thought it’s not action packed enough to turn into a game as I'd have to reinvent the story slightly to do so.

With that in mind I thought to myself let go book shopping, so off I head to Waterstones book shop and after hunting vigorously I found a book that I thought would be prime for a bit of a transcription EVE The Empyrean Age Front cover looked awesome blurb read well and I skipped few a few pages n saw something like the phrase 'fleet of space cruisers' and it was published in 2008 so I thought to myself no one would have had time to turn it into a game or a film yet.
Brought it, got home read the first chapter thinking ‘oh my god this is going to be fun!’
Photobucket
Then typed into Google 'EVE The Empyrean Age'
And there’s already a somewhat extensive online game already...
Which I feel has just ruined me :(
Again...
I was so looking forward to doing it and reading the book which is a big thing for me as I normally play computer games of watch films for my intake of narrative and stuff
Now I really don’t know what to do....
I’m so pissed off as the stuff online looks pretty high end CG which means if I do anything I'll be almost mimicking it...
And what’s more I now don’t have time to go back into town and buy another one now as I've got to go to work in just over an hour...
:(

No comments: