The story that is...
So here's a few points I took from the story to base my work around
TIME SAFARI, INC.
SAFARIS TO ANY YEAR IN THE PAST.
YOU NAME THE ANIMAL.
WE TAKE YOU THERE.
YOU SHOOT IT.
- Check for ten thousand dollars
- A.D. 2055
TYME SEFARI INC.
SEFARIS TU ANY YEER EN THE PAST.
YU NAIM THE ANIMALL.
WEE TAEK YU THAIR.
YU SHOOT ITT.
- Glistening green and gold and black, was a butterfly, very beautiful
- Vast office at a mass and tangle, a snaking and humming of wires and steel boxes, at an aurora that flickered now orange, now silver, now blue. There was a sound like a gigantic bonfire burning all of Time
- Eckels swayed on the padded seat
- Silver metal and the roaring light.
- Gun racks in office? Maybe? (Blue guns)
- Oxygen helmets with intercoms on rack? Maybe?
- The Machine slowed; its scream fell to a murmur. The Machine stopped.
- The fog that had enveloped the Machine blew away and they were in an old time
- Sixty million two thousand and fifty-five years before President Keith
- He indicated a metal path that struck off into green wilderness, over streaming swamp, among giant ferns and palms
- It (Path) floats six inches above the earth. Doesn't touch so much as one grass blade, flower, or tree. It's an anti-gravity metal. Its purpose is to keep you from touching this world of the past in any way
- Far birds' cries blew on a wind, and the smell of tar and an old salt sea, moist grasses, and flowers the color of blood
- The jungle was high and the jungle was broad and the jungle was the entire world forever and forever. Sounds like music and sounds like flying tents filled the sky, and those were pterodactyls soaring with cavernous gray wings, gigantic bats of delirium and night fever.
- Wind of morning.
- "Ahead," he whispered. "In the mist. There he is. There's His Royal Majesty now."
- Full of twitterings, rustlings, murmurs, and sighs.
- Silence, then see T-rex and thunder then kill t-rex as it runs for them, they shoot it, it falls down dead mangling and twisting the path blood spurting everywhere and the thunder stops.
I've just had a little look on IMDB for the film which my tutor mentioned was a massive flop and IMDB have rated it 4.1 out of 10. I decided to watched the trailer on IMDB just to have a slight insight into wether it was a really low budget or something that killed it and its been turned into a horror movie!? Based around the idea of bringing something back or some rubbish like that...
So definatly going to steer clear of it...