Thursday 1 October 2009

Could of saved myself a nice slice of time if I'd read this earlier...

OK so I had a little hunt for ‘The Antarktos Cycle’ and all I really turned up was the fact it’s a series of short stories based around ‘The Mountains of Madness’ and the ‘Old ones’ out in Antarctica published in a book. The reviews seem to be fairly good but in all honesty I don’t see the point of finding it and reading into it as I’d rather just stick with Lovecraft to be honest, leave his image as true to what I can make.
After reading that Spanish site I linked to on the end of the last post I felt a bit stupid... It had a prewritten description of the ‘old one’ and a few general bits about them I missed out due to it not being pure physical description.
Feel free to have a read though:
Spanish link
Translated link

No comments: