Tuesday 3 March 2009

Transcription - The ball starts rolling

After sifting through the book trying to hunt down the best description of the below stuff I started doing some concept sketches. By the time I got to thinking about the Tauran base on Aleph I just wanted to start modelling as sometimes I find if I've got a bit of a range of ideas in my head once I've jotted something down I find it easier to model from that as oppose to busting out the final idea type approach and making lavish drawings beforehand. As if I can see what my creation in 3D I can alter it to be the image I have in my head.

So after doing some drawings I just got straight to work and started modelling my Tauran to then leave me some drawing for later when I’m not able to sit down in front of my machine. What’s more this weekend I’m going away so I’d like to have something I could be getting on with the absence of my trusty PC.

Tauran Designs:
Photobucket

Fighting Suit Designs:
I was thinking about how to do the helmet so I researched a little into war masks etc for a bit of an eye opener to get the ideas flowing
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aleph Tauran Base Designs: *Updated 13/3/9 (More pics added to page)*
Photobucket

Here’s a few little renders of my Tauran so far
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: